A Programmer Analyst is one who partakes in various areas of development i.e. analysis, design, coding, and other programming tasks. Basically, every component where an application can be enhanced. Another scope of work is maintaining the information in the administrative data system & other associated software applications. A Programmer Analyst communicates with the clients to gather client needs, objectives, functions & other requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create plans and outline steps required for developing programs.
- Keeps researching new hardware & software that helps in better execution of workflow or using them as program platforms.
- Turns designs, specifications & ideas into computer code.
- Customize codes, GUI printed outputs, and other related systems.
- Compiles codes into programs & rectifies errors found in the compilation phase.
- Creates test transactions & runs them in a test environment to find errors & confirms successful testing.
- Analyze code to find error causes & revise the program.
- Writes documentation that includes installation & operating methods.
- Works with the performance of SQL queries & Database functions.
- Writes custom SQL functions
Why Choose Us?
Pinakin has experienced Banner/Oracle Programmer Analyst who has been working for almost two decades working in various domains. Some of their past projects are:-
- Involved in multiple projects spanning across technology & businesses includes Banner i.e. Student, Finance, Fin-Aid, Advancement, and HR.
- Development of Banner 9 Admin pages using Java, Morphis Frames & Foundations.
- Integration with other applications like Radius, Axiom, Cashnet, Xitracs, Courseleaf, Tutor.com, SalesForce, Maxient, etc.
- SSO implementation for Cashnet, AlcoEdu, Clearing House, etc
- Appworx/UC4 process and chain development/Scheduling. Migrated Automic Application Manager to Production with the successful transition of jobs.
- ACT score load automation using curl, AppWorx, PGP(decryption)
- Coordinated the complete Mobile App development effort in association with a Vendor starting from the requirement gathering, analysis, execution, implementation, and testing.
- Developed a process to calculate the Merit-based on the data analytics. This process is integration between an Analytics database which is an MS SQL server, Banner, and Radius. This was achieved by developing Web Services and integrating them in Banner.
- PL/SQL scripting, Forms development, Groovy & Grails, Web Services, Enterprise Application Integration