Network & Security Administration
Network Administration consists of multiple tasks that are required to help in the smooth functioning of a network. To maintain all the network operations, a network administrator is required. Network administrators check upon hardware troubleshooting, cable slinging & data monitoring.
Major Responsibilities of a Network Administrator
- Design & implementation of security architecture.
- Securing Communication and network operations.
- Identity-based access control.
- Asset Security & Risk Management.
- Implementing security compliances and regulations.
- Security Assessment & vulnerability management.
- 24×7 Network Monitoring.
- Data Center Modernization.
- Creating precise technical documentation, network diagrams, cabling.
- Creating a proper authentication process to access network resources.
- Creating proper troubleshooting techniques.
- Intrusion Detection
Network security is the preventive measures done by the network team to avoid any unauthorized access, misuse, malfunction, modification, destruction, or improper disclosure. Securing a network is now more complex than ever. Therefore, there are protocols that are being followed by the Network team. Some of them are mentioned here.
Network Security Best Practices
- Maintain your software.
- Make visibility your top priority.
- Keep a close eye on user permissions.
- Use a reliable network packet broker to send the right traffic to the right tools.
- Stay compliant.
- Establish a security policy.
- Always backup your data.
Prevention Is Always the Best Network Security Plan
Before an organization suffers any data breach, it is very important to prepare your security levels high. ” Prevention is better than cure” is a proverb that fits best in terms of network security. We at Pinakin, help organizations deal with security threats that come in cyberspace. With us, you can secure your network data that supports your business.
Why Choose Us?
Pinakin has gathered the best network professionals to serve clients. People associated with us are well skilled and experienced in multi-vendor platforms and multi-site deployments. Network Professionals with us have done all the certifications which are required as per the Industry Standards. Some of them are listed below.
- Wireshark WCNA
- SolarWinds Certified Professional
- Cisco CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure & CCIE Enterprise Wireless
- Cisco CCNA and CCNP
- CompTIA Network+