Network Operations Center
Network Operations Center or NOC includes monitoring & remediation of various network aspects. At Pinakin we maintain a Network Infrastructure data center, hosted application, cloud-based services, and Firewall. With the expertise of Pinakin, 99.5% uptime can be achieved in delivering customer services.
NOC Life Cycle
Some of the Best Practices Followed by Pinakin
Pinakin uses a variety of tried-and-true best practices to provide seamless support to our clients. Some of these best practices followed by Pinakin are:
- Continuously monitoring a wide variety of information and network systems that include communications circuits, cloud resources, LAN/WAN systems, routers, switches, firewalls, VoIP systems, and application delivery.
- Providing a timely response to all incidents, downtime, and performance issues.
- Categorizing issues for escalation to appropriate technical teams.
- Recognizing, identifying, and prioritizing incidents in accordance with customer business requirements and policies of the organization.
- Collecting and reviewing performance reports for various systems and reporting trends in performance to predict future issues or downtimes.
- Documentation of activities.
- Notifying customer and third-party service providers of issues, downtime, and remediation status.
- Working with internal and client technical and service teams to create and/or update knowledge base articles.
- Performing basic systems testing and operational tasks (installation of patches, network connectivity testing, script execution, etc).